[passtartoursgroup] Anyone interested in charging admission to the next Night Sky Training Sesson?

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 14:58:22 -0700

Here's my thought, and i'd like your input.

We usually refrain from having the public at these events, but if we are
going to run it like the class format we usually do, why not charge NON PAS
members to attend? The public can attend the class for $50 for the night.
And the night can be until 11pm. So, maybe 7pm to 11pm?
What are your thoughts? Raise some money for PAS?

I'm setting up the next NSTS at Mike's for Mar or Apr. The date hasn't been
chosen yet. But i will let you know soon.

There will be homework involved for the attending PAS Members. And i'd like
my normal Teachers on hand... not that you are normal, by no means is
anyone in this club "Normal." What i meant is the usual Teachers I have at
this event who share things like a tour of the night sky, laser pointer
safety, and other things we want eveyrone to know about.

I'm sure the info we share at this event is well worth $50.
Give me your input. Thanks
Terri, Event Manager

Or, do you vote to keep this event Private, as it always has been? We could
do two of these events, one that includes a small moon early in the
evening, so we can start on the moon for the public.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook