[passtartoursgroup] 6pm meet at dbg for walk around to find new telescope location to hold Luminaria 2015

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 01:22:23 -0700

Star Tour members doing the Luminaria event this year.

6pm meet at dbg for walk around to find new telescope location to hold
Luminaria 2015

6pm Friday June 12
Park in the Bus Loading Zone, where you parked
to do the luminaria events.

Let me know you are attending so we wait for you.
Meet at the Education building.
That's where you walk in, and hug the left side,
and when you come to a gate, you would go through it,
to the educational building.
If you continued on, you'd get to the admissions desk.

Toss me an email if you wish to attend tomorrow, and i need to know by 2pm.

I have Don attending, so far. You don't have to attend, unless you want to
help decide where to set up the scopes for the Luminaria event.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook