[passcoalition] Pulling Together a Meeting

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:02:10 +0000

Hi all,

Joyce is trying to get us a space for a meeting at Selis next week.  She's
working on either Tuesday or Thursday, whichever she can get.  If at all
possible, could folk not sell those two dates, if they're free as of now?
We'll miss you, Annalyn, but we'll make sure you get caught up on everything.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426
Fax: (646) 312-1421