[passcoalition] Re: FW: [Acbny-l] FW: [leadership] Fw: [rehab] What should Ford's new FocusEV sound like?, Autoblog Green, June 23, 2011

  • From: Ken Stewart <cclvi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:50:10 -0700 (PDT)

I was told that was the way to vote for sound preferences.  If I remember
correctly, I voted for B when I listened to those choices several weeks ago.
Ken

should Ford's new FocusEV sound like?, Autoblog Green, June 23, 2011

Ellen and all,

If you want to here the sound, and haven't yet, go to this URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOEuCJfsS8k&feature=player_embedded

It will bring you to a brief video with the car sound.

Gene

Dr. Eugene A Bourquin
_____________________________
DHA, COMS, CI & CT, CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org

Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/

From: kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
should Ford's new FocusEV sound like?, Autoblog Green, June 23, 2011
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:13:26 -0400
The industry itself has done a fair amount of testing, but as I remember, ford
may not have been involved.  I do hope they pay attention to the work that
their colleagues and others have already done.

Karen