[pasmembers] Re: [pasannounce] Clouds

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:25:05 -0500

Hi Terri,

I don't know if the group has done this in the past, but I think it might be
interesting in a future meeting to have a guest speaker discuss the various
weather resources available for sky watchers to use to help determine whether
it might be a good night for viewing.

I've seen a bunch of respources listed over the past week and would love some
information on how to maximize their useage.  Just a thought.

Thanks,
Kevin