[pasmembers] Re: Clouds

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Vrenios <doctorv@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:44:17 -0700

Alex & Kevin,

Weather is a big part of astronomy. And knowing how to look at the clouds
and know if it is a storm or if it might blow away, would be a great thing
to have a talk about. So, yea, if your weather guy contacts me, I will
definitely take him up on a presentation.
Thanks for sending this my way. If he replies to you, rather than to me,
let me know what he says. Thanks.
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>