[pasmembers] Re: Weather watchers

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

Weather for tonight, based on the 2 forecasts I see below,
sound good for tonight.

Send me tomorrow's forecast too, as i
have to make a decision on the event tomorrow,
since we have a lack of telescopes attending.

Thank you all!

>________________________________

last till around 3 pm, and then it should be dry and clear after
that:
>partly cloudy with 10-20% chance of rain till
around 3 pm
>clear with 0% chance of rain from 4 pm
on

  Serve <
 pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
>>Sent: Wed, Apr 25,
  2012 11:16 pm
>>Subject: [pasmembers] Weather
  watchers
>>Good evening.
>>As I am headed to bed, I am
        sending out this reminder....
>>Please send your weather updates for
        the whole weekend... Thurs,Fri, Sat.
>>And if u decide you wouldntt do the event due to  the dorecast, please let me
>>know that 2.
>>Thanks so much.
>>Everyone
        have a great evening.