[pasmembers] Re: Weather tonight

  • From: William Finch <psychogilgamesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:24:37 -0700

In short, I agree with Eric. Wind doesn't look good. Clouds like like a
maybe.

Skippy sky hasn't updated in a while again but it looks like it'll be
Michigan Clear (as Mike would say) and get worse as the night goes on.
http://skippysky.com.au/NorthAmerica/

TWC shows partly cloudy all day but clear from 5-8pm but with 15 mhp winds
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Phoenix+AZ+85029:4:US?pagenum=2&nextbeginIndex=6

AccuWeather shows 70%+ cloud cover but also shows high winds at 12-14 mph
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/phoenix-az/85003/hourly-weather-forecast/346935?hour=20