[pasmembers] Re: Weather tonight

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 15:19:52 -0700

I still do not see a cloud in the sky...and the satellite pics are clear as well.

On 5/26/2012 8:37 AM, Eric Steinberg wrote:

Hi-

It's still weird. Accuweather shows 25% cloud cover in the afternoon, increasing to 46% after 7.

Intellicast shows 50% cloud cover in the afternoon, decreasing to 25% after 7.

NOAA show 1% throughout.

ClearDarkSky shows clear with mediocre seeing.

The aviation forecast (Sky Harbor) shows scattered clouds, clearing through the evening.

Probably should wait a little longer, but it looks doable.

Eric