[pasmembers] Re: BMC's Wind Speed Forecast

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 14:23:20 -0700

Then do we agree we are doing this event?

Set up is 6pm
the sun is still up at that time.

What time is sunset?

If some of you want to arrive later, closer to an hour before sunset or
dark, just let me know you are doing that, however, you won't be able to
get into the area to unload your scope. Once we start the event at 7pm, I
want all vehicles out of the observing area, please.

I guess i better get back out there and load the car.
: )
Terri

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The 85266 wind speeds for 7, 8 and 9pm tonight:
>
>   7   8   9PM
> Intellicast: 10   9  8mph
> NOAA/NWS   5   2  1mph
> W Undergnd   5   4  3mph
> W Bug   5   4  3mph
> Accu W   6   5  4mph
>
> Nothing to worry about...
>
> Alex
>
> On May 29, 2014, at 1:55 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Wow, i opened the door to go put some stuff in the car for tonight and the
> winds are really whipping up out there.
> what do you guys see as far as the winds for tonight?
> I dont' want to fight with my handouts flying away.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook