[pasmembers] Re: BMC's Forecast

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:46:58 -0700

Ok, I will hold out another hour, but since it sounds promising, i think i
will load the car now, or i might not get it done in time. I like to have
it loaded and my shower done before William gets home.
Keep me posted on that forecast. I will be away from Computer for a while,
while i load the car.