[pasmembers] Antennas star party

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:44:36 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon,

I would love to hear about your trip to Antenna's site yesterday in a review
for the newsletter. Many thanks to Sam for sending me the first review. Please
drop me a review and if u had a super time, be sure to mention that to share in
the newsletter. Thanks u very much!

I am currently without internet today. All computers are having trouble
accessing the internet. Doing stuff from my phone isn't all that easy.

Please have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Keep cool.
This next week has lots of events that need scopes. Please Rsvp if u can
assist. Thanks.

Terri

This email was sent from MY TARDIS via my Android Phone