[pasannounce] Mike's Last Lecture of the Season

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:39:16 -0700

Good afternoon PAS Members,

Tomorrow, *Saturday Aug 30*
is an awesome day to have a Lecture / Star Party
at Mike's home in Carefree.

Potluck is at 5:30
Plans are that William & Terri will be there with Pizza.
If you plan to attend the lecture, put your RSVP in to
PerfectPotluck.com so we can avoid duplicating foods.

Lecture is at 7pm.

William will be recording the lecture, editing it, and adding it to the
YouTube collection with the previous lecture. If you didn't get that link,
let me know so you can go see Mike's previous lecture, shrunk from about 2
hours of time down to about 1 hour.

We ask that those attending, please hold your comments and questions until
the end of the lecture so that there is less than 2 weeks involved in
editing this next lecture of Mike's, please.

After the lecture, here are the options:

Weather Watchers, please post to the PASMembers list serv, what the weather
looks like for tomorrow night, from about 7pm to midnight in Carefree.
Thank you.

If the weather is good, we can have a star party. It will be a 5 day old
moon, and Neptune is still around Opposition, by 1 day.

If the weather isn't cooperative, we can open it up to Movie Night.

I have had a tentative 4 person public RSVP for this event. I don't know
what Mike has at this point as he is the main RSVP for his event.

Everyone, all ages, is welcome to attend this event.

Please have a super 3 day weekend!
Terri, Event Coordinator

PS: Due to my ankle and knee, it is likely that if William wants to bring a
scope, he will be on his own, as I am in no condition to navigate Mike's
unlevel viewing area with my scope.
If you plan to attend the p

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music