[pasannounce] Looking for back up presentations for Oct 2 PAS Meeting

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Announce <pasannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:45:56 -0700

The guest speaker i have lined up for October, isn't replying to his email.
I contacted him about 1.5 years ago, got him to agree to Oct 2 and then
contacted him again about 2 months ago, hoping to pin down his topic for
that meeting. Haven't heard from him and one of his 2 email addresses
bounces back at me.

So, here is my request. If you haven't done your presentation, that you've
been wanting to do, and you aren't scheduled for Sept 4 or Sept 11
meetings, at this time, let me know. I'd like to have a back up plan for
the October meeting, in case Mark falls through.

At the moment, Sept 4 is full. We have a nice line up for that evening.
For Sept 11 I believe i have room for a short presentation of about 45
minutes or so.

Anyone want to be a back up speaker for Oct 2?

Or, do you have something to present at the Sept 11 meeting and just
haven't gotten that info to me yet?

Bob?
Darren?

Thank you and have a super day!