[Pack163] Holiday Parade

  • From: "Durben, Katherine" <katherine.durben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:01:13 +0000

Holiday Parade

Sunday Nov 21st
4:oopm
(please be on White Rock Ave. at 3:30)

Hi everyone - just 3 more days until the parade!
Please dress warm and have your scout wear his neckerchief on the outside of
his coat. If your scout wants to bring a sleeping bag or blanket
that would be fine - to sit on or keep warm.

Those who are decorating we will be at Ford Construction at 12:00 on Badger dr.

Can't wait to see you all-Thanks to Collin's dad for the inverter - we will
have lights!!!!!

Don't forget your flashlights - if anyone has a spotlight we could borrow-that
would be cool.

Any questions please call Leah 262-951-0183 or email at
lhwilka@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lhwilka@xxxxxxxxxxx>