[Pack163] Holiday Parade

  • From: "Durben, Katherine" <katherine.durben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:50:56 +0000

Holiday Parade

Sunday Nov 21st
4:00pm

Hi scout families - I need a count for all who are going to be at the parade.
We will be meeting at 3:30 at the latest at spot #32 on Whiterock Ave. The
parade will end at the library.
It will be cold so dress warm-all scouts IN UNIFORM will ride on the float. If
you are not in uniform you will be walking.
Please bring a flashlight and glow sticks so we can light it up and sparkle and
shine.

We will be decorating at 12:00 on Sunday at Ford construction on Badger dr. We
should be there til one.

I am in desperate need of an inverter/generator for the lights.
Anyone has one please call me.asap Leah 262-951-0183 or email
lhwilka@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lhwilka@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Please rsvp as soon as possible -Hope to see you there.