[PA28235] Re: test

  • From: Strnat <strnat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pa28235@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:27:46 -0400

Also still here. We've run about 15 tanks of mogas through our STC'd bird and there was only one "burp" incident. We'd been flying some practice approaches with lots of low power settings and the engine was definitely running rough despite careful leaning. We kept a close eye, and on the next flight (after new fuel was added) she was smooth as usual. I've had the same experience with 100LL, though, so I'm discounting the incident unless we get a repeat real soon.

100LL has been over $5.00 in the Indianapolis area off and on. Speedway was $3.05 today - a recent high.

Still trying to find a replacement fuel selector for PA28-235 s/n 28-10053.

-Reinhold
N8560W

On Jul 8, 2006, at 6:48 PM, FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx wrote:

its been kinda quiet