[PA28235] Woo Hoo!!

  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dcpilots-l@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:17:26 EST

It all started at the VA State regional fly in...

I flew in and Exxon Elite gave everyone that flew in a free case of their new
Exxon Elite Aviation Oil.  I read the literature and spoke to my mechanic and
oil analysis expert (Howard Fenton).  All agreed that this was good oil.

Two oil changes and a few sweepstakes entries later (today)..  I get the call
from prize headquarters..  I am the Exxon Elite Sweepstakes "FREE FUEL FOR A
YEAR" grand prize winner.  I guess the next step is that they will announce
it at the AOPA expo..  I might even be in an upcoming ad... now.. If I could
only fly out of JYO :-(

Hopefully, I will be able to "use" my prize when the airspace restrictions
are lifted.

For those that want the details on the sweepstakes, they are <A
HREF="http://www.exxonelite.com/exxon_lubes/elite/pdfs/official_rules.pdf";>HERE</A>

Ed Levine
PA-28-235
N41364