[PA28235] Rearrange instrument panel?

  • From: "Reinhold Strnat" <r.strnat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pa28235@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:30:53 -0500

Our flying club Skyvision finally consumated the purchase of a "new" PA-28-235,
N8560W. The arrangement of the instrument panel is fairly non-standard. AH is
to the right of center, DG is center top, turn coordinator is very low left,
etc. Does anyone have experience re-arranging the instrument panel for a more
standard scan arrangement? Obviously hole size limits some of what can be done.
Are wire harnesses a big problem? We'd rather not have the entire panel gutted
- $$$.

-Reinhold