[PA28235] Re: Hat rack mod for early Cherokee 235

  • From: "bkayser2" <bkayser2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pa28235@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:27:00 -0400

Linda, is your airplane still for sale?  Several fellows at my airport
(Roanoke) admire my Dakota and are looking to purchase one. What are you
flying these days?  I used to see your postings on the list and thought it
would be nice if you wanted to fly to SW Virginia for the proverbial
expensive hamburger for lunch.   Thanks, Betsy Kayser 540-384-7734