[p900] Re: developing P900 C++ software using Makefiles

  • From: "T. Bugra UYTUN" <t.bugra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:54:34 +0100

hi,

the purpose of this mail is just to give a feedback.

short version: it works!
long version: good doc - step by step introduction. i have no time to
test it since i have an exam on monday but helloworld1 seems to compile
and run just fine.

one _tiny_ thing: i had to made a symlink from
/usr/local/er6/sdk/doc/graphics to /usr/local/er6/sdk/doc/Graphics
to get the images properly on the first page, and so i don't know if
there are also problems with other images and this could be also made
with the script. but since this doesn't affect on any way guide just
forget it.

good work. and thanks a lot!

cheers,
bugra.