[p900] developing P900 C++ software using Makefiles

  • From: Alfonso Martone <a.martone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:33:33 +0100

Well, I finally have something decent to announce.

http://www.alfonsomartone.itb.it/ayxydp.html

Maybe it couldn't be simpler. Have a look at the Makefile below: it
builds the HelloWorld example and envelops it in an ".SIS" installation
package file. I also added some support for application icon, and P900
specific libraries (the second example in the package features the P900
vibration engine).

# makefile for "Hello from Linux world" application

APP = HelloLinux
DSC = Hello Linux World!

CPP = application appui appview document main
RSC = helloworld
LIB = euser apparc cone eikcore eikcoctl

UID = 0b2c9cb6
VER = 1.00

include /usr/local/er6/sdk/rules