[p900] Re: P900 to P910...

  • From: Robert Botha <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:17:16 +0100

It'd be nice if Sony Ericsson can release a final firmware update where
they atleast add the Handsfree profile to the Bluetooth driver like with
the P910i if they don't want to do MS Pro. I can't think of any good
reason why they should restrict the P800/P900 to only Headset where
Handsfree is a must for almost all Bluetooth car kits.