[p900] Re: P900 to P910...

  • From: "Pierre Lagrange" <pierre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <p900@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:03:21 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your long report and idea skills... Then, any way to make
something in the current P900 and its firmware to overpass the 128Mb DUO
limitation? New navigation softares are on the way, and for example, if I
look at my TomTom for PocketPC, the whole France MAP is 230+Mb, and the
whole main streets Europe Map is 70+Mb... Then, a 512Mb DUO Pro would be
very nice...

Also, if we could find a tip to move Calendar and Contact data from internal
to MS memory (at least Contacts), as I could do with my old Psion Series 5,
we'd have a P900 with a better breath...

Waiting for your thoughts...
Pierre