[overture] Re: an explanation for a function

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:56:34 -0700

Hi Justin,
   This function is described in the operator (op.pdf) documentation although
you will want to look at the description for "applyBoundaryCondition"
which has more details on the form of the arguments.

   There are also some good examples in Overture/primer/lins.C

   You should also not be afraid to look in the actual C++ code, and if
you "grep" for applyBoundaryConditionCoefficients" in Overture files
or cg files you will also find many other examples.

...bill

On 05/22/2012 11:54 AM, zmh021810 wrote:
Dear everyone,
Now I am trying to solve a Laplace equation by using the example7.C in
Overture.v23/primer.
Here is one problem about this code:
*coeff.applyBoundaryConditionCoefficients(0,0,dirichlet,  allBoundaries);*
**
This is the code which assigns the type of the boundary (*Dirichlet* or
*Neumann)* and the coefficient
Well, the problem is: where can I find the explanation of the function *coeff.applyBoundaryConditionCoefficients? *Because I want to assign some boundary as another type. For example: I want to assign the left boundary of grid 1 as the *Dirichlet type* while the right one is *Neumann type*.
If someone knows that, hope you can share it to me.
Justin