[overture] an explanation for a function

  • From: zmh021810 <zmh021810@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:54:36 -0400

Dear everyone,

Now I am trying to solve a Laplace equation by using the example7.C in
Overture.v23/primer.

Here is one problem about this code:

*coeff.applyBoundaryConditionCoefficients(0,0,dirichlet,  allBoundaries);*
**
This is the code which assigns the type of the boundary (*Dirichlet* or *
Neumann)* and the coefficient

Well, the problem is:  where can I find the explanation of the
function *coeff.applyBoundaryConditionCoefficients?
*Because I want to assign some boundary as another type. For example: I
want to assign the left boundary of grid 1 as the *Dirichlet type* while
the right one is *Neumann type*.

If someone knows that, hope you can share it to me.

Justin