[overture] Re: Two pipes

  • From: Shi Qiu <shiq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:58:05 -0700

Hi Bill,

Is there a way to make the disk surface touch the cylinder? Because I want
to simulate a switch (disk in the pipe). When it closes, there is no flow.
When it opens with an angle, I want to find out the pressure distribution
on it. In the latter situation, some parts of the disk will tough the
cylinder. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Stone