[overture] Ogen & AMR (serial)

  • From: Petr Hotmar <petr.hotmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 03:09:36 -0400

I'm trying to use AMR with Ogen, when the solver is called every time step.
The following problem appears when the number of refinement levels > 2.
After building the initial AMR grid (based on amrHype.C), I set up the Oges'
coefficient matrix for a system of equations. When I call
finishBoundaryConditions, I crash with a segfault (in
interpolateRefinements() at interpRefinements.C:413). Interestingly, when I
leave out the reference sign from the grid declaration (CompositeGrid & cg =
cga[currentGrid]), I crash even earlier - when declaring coefficient-matrix
grid function (realCompositeGridFunction coeff(cg,stencilDimension,...))  -
with:

ListOfGridCollection: List Index Out of Range!

trying to reference a list with index=1

but the list only has indicies in the range: [0,-1]

length of List = 0

Let me know if you need more info.

Any ideas?

 Thank you,