[OMB] Re: Overmountain Brewers Meeting - 11/11/2013

  • From: David Jones <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 00:22:54 -0500

Hello Friends of Fermentation.....
I'm not going to make it to the club meeting but wanted to let everyone
know, Food City on Euclid Ave. in Bristol, VA. is having a Craft Beer and
wine tasting this Thursday at 6PM. There will be specialty cheeses and
meats served as well and the cost is only $5. You must RSVP by calling
276-466-2330 before that date. I'm forced to miss the club meeting due to
an appointment at Welmont Regional, but (so far) have no conflict with the
Thursday date, so if anyone else plans on attending this tasting, I hope to
see you there.
Until then,.... Cheers!
David

--
*Alcohol, Cannabis, Coffee, and Tea have all been used safely for thousands
of years!*