[ourplace] Re: wednesday

  • From: Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 14:44:49 -0800

Hi, Marvin,

We're having crazy weather here too. It's supposed to be autumn but it's very hot. It's supposed to start cooling down after tomorrow.

Chicago is one of my favorite groups of the 70's. I can't think of a single song by them that I don't like. My two favorites are Does Anybody Know What Time It Is and Saturday in the Park.

Rosemarie

On 11/9/2016 3:38 AM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:

Hi. hope everyone is well. Doing fine on this nice, warm day. Going to be 23 c today, and Friday’s crazy spring weather, going to be 35 c, then Saturday, wet, cold and soggy. We have not had a normal spring, in my whole life, and looks like we will have a late summer, hot, more bush fires, ground so dry, with all the wet, weather and the wild winds. And into march or april, summer will be at the end, even may in Australia, which is crazy. Yeah, all the major free to air networks and pay tv channels, running the us election, and yes did listen to trump’s speech. So, a big deal here in Australia. And billions got wiped of the stock exchange today in Australia. Okay went on the treadmill this morning listened to more cool tunes. They are:

Does any one know what time it is, Chicago, don’t go, pseudo echo, don’t pay the ferryman, chris deburg, dreaming, cliff Richard, dreams, van halen, eagle rock, daddy cool, ebay, weird al yankovick, echo beach, Martha and the muffins, endless summer nights, Richard marx, everybody wants to rule the world, tears for fears, everytime you go away, paul young, fame, irene cara, footloose, Kenny loggins, forget me knots, Patrice Russian, funky town, lips inc, gold, spandeau ballet.

Watched an of star trek voyager, and for dinner, had crumbed fish, flathead or shark, with lemon, jackot potato, and had col salad, calslaw, lettuce, carrot, and green beans, tossed in a mayoanise sauce. For dessert had a almond slice and a coffee.

Have a great day.

Marvin.

Marvin Hunkin

Blind Information Technology Student