[ourplace] Re: disney's sixtieth anniversary special

  • From: charles dickens <charles.dickens360@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:20:26 -0800

On 2/21/2016 9:11 PM, Sandy wrote:

Oh darn, I didn't know about this till now, much too late. > > > Sandy > > > > > -----Original Message----- From:
ourplace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > [mailto:ourplace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marty Rimpau > Sent: February-21-16 4:25 PM To: our place list Subject: [ourplace] > disney's sixtieth anniversary special > > Hi all, a b c is airing a special, disney's sixtieth anniversary > special tonight at 8 pm our time, and I'm wondering if somebody, > possibly Curt and Karen could find a way to record the show, because > I don't have a tv, and even so, comcast cable and internet can cost > over $100, and I just heard about this special, when I was listening > to American top 40, so if someone could get the audio for this > special, I think it is called disney, sixty years, I would be very > appreciative. It would be on our A B C channel seven both here in > the bay area, and in Los Angeles, so if somebody could record this, > it would be extremely appreciative. > > Marty > > > You are subscribed to Ourplace ( ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ). To > unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; > do not include quotation marks: ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . To > contact the owner or moderator, send email to > ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Please do not put your > complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation! > > > --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus > software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus > > You are subscribed to Ourplace ( ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ). To > unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject > line; do not include quotation marks: ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > . To contact the owner or moderator, send email to > ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Please do not put your > complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!

hi marty why do'nt you record it direct from the tv kgo channel 7. if you have a recorder of some sort? charles. n6eyd.

---