[ourplace] Re: a small scare

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 20:26:31 -0700

So many times, I've gone running to Curt to tell him my computer is goofed up, not doing right, giving me fits, and he's told me to restart it and see if that helps. More often than not, that's just what it needed. :)

Karen

on 06:42 PM 8/21/2016, Rosemarie Chavarria said:

Hi, everyone,

For awhile I thought the computer was down. I tried to write a test message to myself but attempting to send failed. Anyway, I decided to restart the computer and that fixed the problem. There might have been a little glitch somewhere but it's working fine now.

Rosie

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!