[ourplace] Re: Your Cousin's Death and the Death of the Wife of the Ham Club President

  • From: "linda gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:08:15 -0700

I don’t think I have a long enough walkway to my porch for a ramp, and I think
the only way my brothers would consider it is if I were already in a wheel
chair. Because I can get up and down now, it’s not a real problem. It may be
that after my mom passes away I’ll choose to live in her house as she’s only got
one step up. She’s always hated steps, even as a kid.

Linda G.