[ourplace] Re: The Horror in San Bernardino

  • From: "linda gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 10:19:32 -0800

I heard the name Siad Ferek or however he spelledit, mentioned on the news. My
friend has heard the news this morning and says that the person they thought
was a third suspect wasn’t involved. We’ve just gotta tighten up gun laws in
this country and force especially people with known mental illness to better
checks prior to them being able to get guns. An awful lot of troubled people
in our midst, but Curt, you are so right, there are so many good people, too,
and as hard as it is sometimes, I try to keep my spirits on how good so many
people in this world are.

Linda G.