[ourplace] Re: Test message

  • From: Panix <kathyann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 20:15:47 -0500

No bad weather here. Not at all. Just cold and kind of windy. But our cable
is underground so I don't know why it went out. But it's back now. I hope it
stays back for a while. Yes I'm going to take the therapist advice even though
today I get a no-no. I get the laundry cause I had to. But it wasn't that bad
really. But anyway I just hope I can find somebody that I can trust that's a
good worker. And that doesn't steal. That's the only concern I have. So we'll
just have to see how this all plays L2. My therapist is concerned about the
quality of the homecare workers as well. Anyway she wants me to talk to the
social worker and see what happens. But she's willing to try to advocate on my
behalf. As far as you can that is. So we just have to see how this goes. But I
really don't want to have a fight between her and the orthopedist. Because I'm
going to stay out of it. I don't need all the stress of this either. But anyway
Monday as I said in the other messages going to be really insane. I just don't
know how I'm going to do everything.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2015, at 7:12 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, Kathleen,

Are you having bad weather there in NewYork? That could be why your cable is
going out. When I had cable, it would go out during a bad rain storm.

I hope and pray the therapist can get you home help without getting the
orthopedist involved. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a huge fight. I'm glad
you're taking the therapist's advice about not doing anything until you heal.

Rosie

On 12/19/2015 3:59 PM, Panix wrote:
That will happen after the first of the year. There's no you starting that
now because everybody's going away. He does want me to have the help. I told
her I wished I could do my own stuff but she said if you keep doing that
this isn't going to heal. So that's just the way that went. But anyway she
is a doctor of physical therapy so maybe she can write the stuff without my
orthopedist getting involved. If she doesn't do it or can't because the
people won't except it then somebody also have to do it. Right now she wants
to do. All the paperwork but she wants to talk to the social worker and see
what's needed. So I could probably bring her the forms. So anyway that's the
way that goes. But if they don't except the authorization from her then the
orthopedist I'll have to do it whether he wants to or not. And then I'll
probably turn into a fight. And I hope it doesn't. Because I really don't
want it to. But Monday's going to be totally insane. Monday I have therapy,
that I ha
ve
to come home and change clothes, then maybe get something to eat then get
back on the bus and go to choir rehearsal and I don't hit how I don't know
how I'm going to do all of it. I really don't. But that's just how it is.
Well today my cable went out again. And I don't know why. This is getting
old really quickly with Time Warner. I wish with they would give us better
service or unfortunately they won't. But that's just how it goes. But
Christmas Day I really don't want to do much of anything. Because I'll be
tired and sore after being on stage. And that's just the way that goes to.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2015, at 4:48 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, Kathleen,

That's neat you'll be reading books on Christmas Day. I'm really glad your
physical therapist is working on getting you some home help. Let us know
how that goes.

Rosie

On 12/18/2015 10:59 PM, Panix wrote:
I'm not going to do anything Christmas Day. Just read books. By the time
this week is over I'll be really tired. And yes I'm taking Wednesday off.
My physical therapist actually wants me to. She's also going to help me
get home help. She wants me to have it. So that's basically how that goes.
He's going to help me with it after the first of the year. She's actually
a doctor of physical therapy so she may be able to do the forms. And
that's a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2015, at 12:55 AM, Rosemarie Chavarria
<rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Kathleen,

That's neat you ordered chocolate-covered cherries and strawberries. I
bet they do taste yummy. Sounds like you'll have a very busy week next
week. I don't blame you for taking Wednesday off from physical therapy. I
would too. Hope you and everyone on list have a very Merry Christmas.

Rosie

On 12/18/2015 8:07 PM, Panix wrote:
Pete this message came in. Anyway you're coming through just fine. Well
today I got some stuff from QVC. I ordered chocolate covered
strawberries and chocolate covered cherries. Boy were they great. The
strawberries were coded and dark chocolate Yum Yum. The maraschino
cherries were coated in chocolate and I had two of each. Oh boy were
they good. Anyway I went to physical therapy and that's OK. Other than
that I'm just relaxing. The cherries in the strawberries were made by
this company called sherries cherries. And oh man where they great. If
they have them again next year I'm going to order them. Oh boy I'll tell
you one thing I love dark chocolate. And man the strawberries were huge.
They were so great. I put them in the freezer and they really taste
good. But tomorrow I'm just going to relax. Monday is going to be
totally not to. I just don't know how I'm going to do everything. For
starters I have physical therapy on my. Shoulder on Monday afternoon.
Then after
ha
t I
have to come home. I have to grab something to eat, change clothes and
then leave here at 6 o'clock to go to the mandatory choir rehearsal for
the Christmas portion of the Messiah. But I won't get back here until 9
o'clock. I'm just not sure how I'm going to do everything. It's really
going to get a bit crazy on Monday. Because physical therapy runs for
about 2 o'clock until after three. I may not get home until four and
then I have to rush rush. And I really don't want to do that but that's
what's going to happen. And of course helmet might miss my amateur radio
group. But that's the way that goes I guess. Because the mandatory
rehearsal ends at eight and I may not get home until nine. So by the
time I get home I'm going to be really tired. I told my physical
therapist I'm going to take Wednesday off and she said that was a good
thing. So Thursday is Christmas eve and of course I have to be up at
church by seven. But I may go up there early just to hang out so that'
ba
sic
ally my week next week.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2015, at 10:43 PM, Pete Romero <phred55@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pete
Sent from my iPhone
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject
line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your
cooperation!