[ourplace] Re: Test message

  • From: Panix <kathyann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 23:07:02 -0500

Pete this message came in. Anyway you're coming through just fine. Well today
I got some stuff from QVC. I ordered chocolate covered strawberries and
chocolate covered cherries. Boy were they great. The strawberries were coded
and dark chocolate Yum Yum. The maraschino cherries were coated in chocolate
and I had two of each. Oh boy were they good. Anyway I went to physical therapy
and that's OK. Other than that I'm just relaxing. The cherries in the
strawberries were made by this company called sherries cherries. And oh man
where they great. If they have them again next year I'm going to order them. Oh
boy I'll tell you one thing I love dark chocolate. And man the strawberries
were huge. They were so great. I put them in the freezer and they really taste
good. But tomorrow I'm just going to relax. Monday is going to be totally not
to. I just don't know how I'm going to do everything. For starters I have
physical therapy on my. Shoulder on Monday afternoon. Then after that I have
to come home. I have to grab something to eat, change clothes and then leave
here at 6 o'clock to go to the mandatory choir rehearsal for the Christmas
portion of the Messiah. But I won't get back here until 9 o'clock. I'm just not
sure how I'm going to do everything. It's really going to get a bit crazy on
Monday. Because physical therapy runs for about 2 o'clock until after three. I
may not get home until four and then I have to rush rush. And I really don't
want to do that but that's what's going to happen. And of course helmet might
miss my amateur radio group. But that's the way that goes I guess. Because the
mandatory rehearsal ends at eight and I may not get home until nine. So by the
time I get home I'm going to be really tired. I told my physical therapist I'm
going to take Wednesday off and she said that was a good thing. So Thursday is
Christmas eve and of course I have to be up at church by seven. But I may go up
there early just to hang out so that's basically my week next week.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2015, at 10:43 PM, Pete Romero <phred55@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pete
Sent from my iPhone
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line;
do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!