[ourplace] Re: Shoulder and Balance Problems

  • From: Panix <kathyann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 23:14:18 -0500

All these courses or through the government. Summer for the federal
government and summer through the state. So it's going to take a while. There's
bunches of them you can take is a ham radio operator. And they show you some
other stuff that you probably wouldn't get through Hadley. Especially through
the state one. You learn your bulldozers are in other types of equipment and
what you do with them. I need some of it is kind of site related but some of it
isn't.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2015, at 11:09 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, Kathleen,

That's neat you want to take some courses in emergency preparedness. I'm
taking one through Hadley and it's really interesting. It's important to know
what to do in case of an emergency.

Rosie

On 12/5/2015 8:01 PM, Panix wrote:
Well I'm still here. I didn't go no mail. Anyway I'm just not posting as
much. I have this herbal remedies that I got from a company out of Nevada
called nighttime. I'm going to use that tonight. It's something I'm going to
order some more. I can get 360 in a bottle and it last me quite a long time.
And yes it works. It has velarium root and some other stuff and it does help
me go to sleep. I need to go to church on Sunday cause I need to get that
thing read. Then on Monday I can set things up. And as far as being alone on
Christmas that really won't bother me that much. If I send Christmas Eve
I'll probably just go home and crash. If I buy myself Christmas Day I've got
a lot of stuff I can do. I've got tons of books I need to read. But as far
as sorting out more stuff that I want to throw away I'm going to have to
find somebody to help me and that's not happening. But that's the way that
goes but I just continue to plot along. I know I have to do that and that's
it. But I will make it. I'm going to take some courses next year in terms of
them are emergency preparedness stuff for ham radio. I can read those in
braille if I get the books and I can just lay down and listen to it or put
it on the iPhone and let it read. We'll just have to see what happens.
There's three or four courses I want to take to the federal government. I
think one is through the state. But anyway that's how it is. So even if I'm
laying flat on my left side with the iPhone in my left hand I can still do
it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2015, at 11:02 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, Linda,

Yes, we'd all miss Kathleen. I'm just thinking of her health. I really do
hope she can get some relief for that shoulder. It's so awful to be in a
lot of pain.

Rosie

On 12/4/2015 7:56 PM, linda gehres wrote:
Rosie, I’m sure we’d all miss Kathleen if she would have to go no-mail,
but dear Kathleen, you’re going through so much right now it’s a wonder
you can function at all! Here’s hoping at last you get some good sleep
tonight and over the weekend!!

Linda G.