[ourplace] Re: RJ Update

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:32:53 -0700

Well, my son certainly thinks he needs our support, but Judy, no knowing what she thinks at any given moment. Still don't know when I'll get up there, or anything else right at this point. Just totally leaning on God now, as I feel so devastated. Every time we hear our little PJ's voice on our incoming mail we just ache for him.

Karen

Oh, Karen, I hope you can go to see RJ, if not tomorrow then in the not-too-distant future. Even if his parents may feel they don't need your love and strength right now, as well as the love and strength of God and of Jesus, certainly RJ and BJ do. I am so, so sorry that Child Protective Services are now involved. That seems totally senseless, and this must scare BJ., like, "Who's this stranger and what is he/she doing in my life?"

Linda G.