[ourplace] Re: Prayers Please, Thanks in Advance

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 18:16:05 -0700

Sheesh! Good for you. I was told just the opposite. Shows ta go ya, the right hand never does know what the lef hand is doing.

Karen

on 06:01 PM 8/7/2016, Linda Gehres said:

Actually, when I talked to the Optum RX people, they said yes, they could send controlled meds via either Fedex or UPS or whatever they use, since it's not going through the regular postal system. Don't know where they send prescriptions from, where their major headquarters is (probably in another state). The next three months of psych meds will be through Walgreen's, but Optum RX did send me Tramadol and Clonazepam (Clonapin) before without problem, and I've got braille labels on each of the bottles.

Linda G.