[ourplace] Re: Pete Fountain music from the sixties?

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 20:29:54 -0700

Aw'w'w'w'w'w'w'w, what a stinker he was!

Karen

on 07:33 PM 8/7/2016, Linda Gehres said:

Hahahahaha, when I was in choir in high school, I think I could drag my voice up to an Ay,but once when I was singing along with the Fifth Dimension doing "Up Up And Away," and they hit that high G at the end of the song, one of my brothers commented that I sounded like the noon whistle!!

Linda G.