[ourplace] Re: O.T. Go Fund Me account for our son

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:15:42 -0800

Praying for your son. I know how devastating all this can be.

Karen

on 04:05 PM 2/16/2016, Vickie said:

I believe I told you about our son’s near death emergency surgery, last Monday, due to a tooth infection. He has set up a Go Fund Me account to try to get some money to help pay for the hospital and dentist expenses to rebuild teeth for his mouth. He’s been off work a week and a half and may need help paying his monthly bills too. So, below is the link to go to his account to donate, if you so desire. Please pray for him, and thank you in advance for any funds you can spare.

<https://www.gofundme.com/vtnyddxw>https://www.gofundme.com/vtnyddxw

Vickie

May God bless you now, and evermore!