[otb] 8-1-2010 OTB Update

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists" <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 23:01:54 -0400

Dear friends and family in the Lord:

It has been an amazing summer, but very very full!  Even as I type this, Vic
is in Peru with Nate on an E3 Sportreach short term missions trip. Expect an
update soon.  For a day by day blog from Chris Cheek, a pastor friend on the
team with him, go to http://sportreach.blogspot.com/  There is even a picture
of the whole team at a church in Peru today.

As for me, we have just finished Jr Challenge Camp, where Vic and I were the
evangelistic team.  It was wonderful, and the children there prayed over Vic
the night he left.  God is great!  Now we have 700-800 Asian people on the
grounds.  It is the biggest week of the summer.  Today I dredged and breaded
700 pieces of fish.  Tomorrow...who knows...  Washing feet looks different
today.

God bless you all.  We are temporarily seperate, but still...

In His Grip,

Linda and Vic Schiro
Out of the Box
of Maranatha Ministries
16800 E. Maranatha Road
Maxwell, NE  69151

PS: Are fish so lean because they eat...fish?
http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.