[orebird] Re: Public reviewer list?

  • From: "Joseph Blowers" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "josephblowers" for DMARC)
  • To: "orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 22:06:59 -0800

I'm okay having my name and email published, although if there is some way to
prevent advertisers, scammers, or marketers from harvesting my information I'd
appreciate it.

Joe Blowers

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2015, at 9:18 PM, Tom Crabtree <tc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Russ, I agree. Doug, Joel already knows you are the reviewer for Benton
County, so nothing is gained by keeping the list off OBOL.

Tom