Re: what roles have been granted to a user?

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:24:31 -0800

you're looking for DBA_ROLE_PRIVS.

Here's a script to start you out.

select grantee, 'ROLE' privtype, granted_role privname, null owner,
null table_name, admin_option grantable
from dba_role_privs
where grantee like upper('&WhichUser')
union
select grantee, 'SYSPRIV' privtype, privilege privname, null owner,
null table_name, admin_option grantable
from dba_sys_privs
where grantee like upper('&WhichUser')
union
select grantee, 'TABPRIV' privtype, privilege privname, owner,
table_name, grantable
from dba_tab_privs
where grantee like upper('&WhichUser')
order by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5