Re: upgrade 10.1.0.4 to 10.2.0.4 - question about components

  • From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mayen.Shah@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:52:52 +0200

In fact, it's in the CPU patch README. It even has a section for newly
created databases after the upgrade. This would also apply for upgraded
databases.

Practically, it would be enough to recompile the views, as the catbundle cpu
apply will simply re-load the packages with the updated version after opatch
has been run -  catupgrd will load the same versions if you previously
installed the patch into the ORACLE_HOME. Dito for newly created DBs.

It's all in the readme.

Cheers

=========================

Stefan P Knecht