RE: unhacking file$

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:40:58 -0500

I guess zero change that a commit has not been issued and the offending
session is still open?

Since whatever you are about to do is unsupported I suggest you start by
making an immediate hot backup.  If the database is small enough a full
export would not hurt either.

You did not mention production or test, etc.... You might consider
restore and point in time recovery.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --