two new things in MOS

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:05:11 -0500

Good day, oracle-l,
I am usually one to quickly criticize (hopefully constructively) MOS. Today
I came across two new features introduced on Apr 05 that I like and they
seem to be working relatively well.

1. email opt-in for SR Details. A little kooky to set up, but I like not
having to login to MOS to see the details of my SR

2. turn off "Solutions" during SR create. At first I was miffed because I
saw solutions come back after the upgrade. But then I found the option to
turn it off and I was happier (I am thinking the upgrade default to "ON"
for all users). I'll save my gripe about "solutions" for another day and
let this email remain all positive. :)

--
Charles Schultz