Re: sys.aud$ not in sysaux tablespace by default - what gives?

  • From: "biti_rainy" <biti_rainy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx" <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L-freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:27:21 +0800

hi,Paul Drake

   i  think you  can  .
  from oracle 8i, i  had  move the  aud$  and the  indexes  to  others
tablespace, had no  problem.
  many  sys  segments  can  not  be  move ,i  think  the  reason is during DB
startup  oracle  will *read* the  segment header in the  fixed  datafile
block. i  had  some  test on it and  trace  the startup,bootstrap$  is  the
first  eggs, then system  rollback segment,CLUSTER C_OBJ#,INDEX I_OBJ#, table
tab$....etc . It is  interesting .

Best regards

msn: biti_rainy@xxxxxxxxxxx
a dba from alibaba(china)