slightly OT: another free oracle resource profiler

  • From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:37:11 +0200

Hi all,
=09if someone is interested I just published=20
a free oracle resource profiler  project on sourceforge. The actual
url is http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/
where you can find the first (beta) release and a document which tries
to explain the basic implementation ideas.
The profiler is written in Java and its modular design allows to embed
it in web applications or to produce output formats other than HTML
and txt quite easily.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in it or if you
need some new features.
Thanks in advance,
=09Giovanni