research: experiences moving oracle to flash

  • From: Mary Firme <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:42:06 -0600

I’m researching an article and collecting stories from DBAs and application
owners on experiences moving Oracle applications to flash arrays; the good, the
bad, the ugly, and of course, the technical. The stories thus far are pretty
interesting and very unfiltered.

If you have moved to flash, I would be grateful if you share your story with me
via email off-list. (If anyone here wants a copy of this research when done,
just ping me.) Thank you.

Mary Firme
Big Solutions Group
o. 512-790-0888